Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, January 11, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Greetings! It has been a few weeks since I have posted my menu plan. We have had an interesting few weeks, and that is the excuse I will be sticking to. I did make a menu plan and we have stuck to it! I started doing a menu plan at the beginning of December. I LOVE it! Last month we only varied from the menu plan a small amount of times- 2 times we ordered pizza and once we had a super late lunch that just became our dinner. So we are doing well....now on to my menu plan for the week!

Monday- taco casserole

Tuesday- idiot chicken tacos

Wednesday- Chicken broccoli casserole, french bread

Thursday- Spaghetti pie, garlic bread

Friday- potato soup with sausage and biscuits

Saturday- taco salad

Sunday- Crockpot brown sugar chicken, broccoli, rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment