Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, April 16, 2012

26 WEEKS!!!!

How far along? 26 weeks...YAY!!

Total weight gain/loss: lost close to 30 lbs. I've lost about 4 lbs in the past 2 weeks.

Sleep: I'm not sleeping well. I have been waking up VERY sick about 3-3:30 AM.

Best moment this week: Baby BGC has become a very active little girl in the past week! Her movements are much bigger now. They can be felt from the outside!

Movement: LOTS! This little girl love my left side. She stays on my left most of the time. She is definitely starting to move up in my tummy!

Food cravings: Gas station hot dogs with ketchup & onions & Bagger Dave's french fries

Gender: GIRL!!! Well at least I hope she is still a she! I feel like the one thing I can control in this pregnancy is buying cutesy little girl clothes, and let me tell you she is VERY well stocked in cutesy little clothes. One thing is for sure...I LOVEEEEEEEE butt ruffles!!! =)

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Feeling good. =( Still puking all the time. =( Being able to function without having an IV line/fluids running through my body.

What I am looking forward to: My next fun ultrasound. I need to schedule it soon.

Milestones: feeling movement, starting to get a bit of a baby bump now.

Updates in general: I'm doing TPN with lipids 4 days a week now. So far I have gotten VERY sick from it. =( We are still house searching. We haven't found THE ABSOLUTE PERFECT house yet. I keep praying that God will lead us to THE PERFECT HOUSE! Took Devas to the pedi today. He has a "nasty" ear infection and sinus infection. This explains the LONG nights we've had lately. He starts his antibiotic today so hopefully he will be on the mend very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment