Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Diya's test results are in!

So I got the call Thursday that Diya's big test results are in! I tried to get an appt. to see the Dr. before the end of the year, but there was none available. So we go in Jan 9 to get the results. I keep analyzing things in my head...thinking if everything was normal would they have us come in or just tell me over the phone? I was telling Deep last night that I'm a little worried because what if she does have celiacs...that's a big undertaking to change her whole diet. She was also tested for food allergies. With Kamdyn having a peanut allergy, Deep having an allergy to bananas & tomatoes, and Diya with issues already- eczema & throwing up after eating...I'm way nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment