Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, December 4, 2011

OY & an a very random update!

Today I am home with a sick little guy! Kohen was up all night coughing until he threw up. So we are home today while the rest of the family are at church. I am starting to feel a little down also. My throat is hurting, and I feel wiped out!

It is raining here today. It looks so dreary outside.

Kamdyn had a basketball game yesterday. She played for a few minutes...she is the youngest, smallest, and most afraid of the ball *;)* on her team of 4th, 5th, & 6th graders. Kamdyn had a good play...she had a steal & an assist!!! YAY! Our friends (Hoskins Family) came to watch Kam's game yesterday. She was so excited they were there! I have to say I have the very best friends!!! Tuesday she has a scrimmage against another team of 4th & 5th graders. So she will hopefully play a bit more...I'm praying for an injury free game. After all, she is her Mother's Daughter! ;)

I am sure hoping that this yucky illness passes over our house quickly! I am dreading it passing from child to child!

Diya starts gymnastics in a little under 2 weeks! She is excited and can't wait!

Deep is a part of Knights of Columbus. Yesterday they gathered together to take gifts/fruit and sing Christmas carols for a local retirement home. He took Kohen & Max with him. Max handed out a banana & tangerine to the residents. The residents just ADORED Max! They wanted their photos taken with him. =) They all had a great time!

God has definitely blessed our family! I love sharing our blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment