Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, June 4, 2012

33 weeks!

How far along? 33 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: -4

Sleep: AWFUL!  Between itching, BH contrax, and the baby moving I'm not getting much sleep.

Best moment this week: ehh really rough week.  I guess today during my NST...Baby BGC had the hiccups. I got 2 videos of her hiccuping...the sound and how my tum was moving. =)

Movement: She's been a busy bee this week!  She gets the hiccups a lot now too.

 Food cravings: nothing. =(

Gender: GIRL!!! She is for sure a SHE!!! =)

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: feeling good & sleeping well.

What I am looking forward to: delivering this baby!

Milestones: again...33 weeks!  YAY! Baby is growing! Nesting is starting!

Updates in general:Rough week.  I'm going through a very sick,  yucky phase!  I don't want to talk to people. I want to be in bed most of the time.  When I am out of bed I am frustrated at my house because it's messy. =(  I just feel awful! I started the zofran sub-q pump. It's awful. My tum is always sore. We have figured out that the rash on my tummy is an allergic reaction to Lovenox. It has spread to my legs now. So now I am waiting to hear back from the hematologist to see what to do as far as meds are concerned. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment