Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, June 18, 2012

35 weeks!!

How far along? 35 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: -1

Sleep: OK...been taking Ambien so I've been sleeping OK.

Best moment this week: Having my growth scan this morning. Baby is measuring 5 lbs 11 oz! Having my Mom, Dad, Deep, my kids, Janice, and Ketryna come to the hospital and having Father's Day lunch with me. I got to leave L&D and go to the cafeteria for a little bit! Having Deep stay at the hospital with me, and seeing him be so very caring for me. He is the best! =) For our anniversary on Saturday he brought me up dinner from Outback. We had steak, crab cakes, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, bloomin' onion, ahi tuna, and yummy ice cream for dessert. He also brought me calla lillies and a cute little pink teddy bear. I gotta say that I married 1 amazing man! I feel so blessed!

 Movement: Baby gets monitored a couple times a day. She likes to play hide 'n seek with the monitors.

Food cravings: seafood, steak & Caesar salad =(

Gender: GIRL!!! She is for sure a SHE!!! =)

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: feeling good, being at home with my kids, not puking all the time.

What I am looking forward to: holding this baby in my arms! I can't wait to see her perfect little face! =)

Milestones: 35 weeks!!! WOW...WOW! I had an ultrasound growth scan this morning and she weighed 5 lbs 11 oz. She is measuring right on to a little on the bigger side! My heart is filled with so much love for this little girl. I can't wait until she is here!

Updates in general: I am at a therapeutic level of heparin. I get 2 bags of heparin a day via IV. I spoke with Dr. Puter (peri) last Friday, and she said we can induce at 36 weeks...that means in ONE week my baby daughter will be in my arms! YAY! =) I will probably be in the hospital until baby is born. Last night I started having bad back pain and having contrax every 10-12 mins. I got a vag check and I had not dilated at all, but my cervix was soft. So hopefully my body is doing something right!!! =) Kamdyn & Devas had their teeth cleaning last week. Kamdyn is CAVITY FREE!!!! Now she goes this week to get 3 baby teeth pulled so she can get her braces put on! Devas has to have 2 weak spots fixed on his 2 top front teeth. The other 3 kids go for cleanings next month. Diya had to take a few days off of cheer because she has Osgood Sclaggers...not sure on this spelling. She is feeling much better now, and she is back to her regular practice schedule. Max had his last football game this week. He got a cute little trophy. This week Max & Diya are doing a sports camp through our church, and Kamdyn is doing a dramatic arts camp through WLCSD.

No comments:

Post a Comment