Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 30 of Thanks!

Well folks today is wrapping up the Month of Thanks! I loved doing this...it made me stop and think about what I am truly thankful for. I gotta tell you a few times I typed up what I was thankful for and by the next day I was wondering...am I really thankful for that?! At the moment that I typed it up I was truly thankful for it...so I guess it all ends up working out.


Day 30:

Today I am truly thankful for Deep, my kids, my Gram, and my parents. I am not sure if I have done a thankful post for my gram...if not this is it! My Gram is an amazing woman. She is always there for me (us) in any way we need. She loves us unconditionally! She has amazing faith, and she lets the faith shine right through her! My Gram is an Angel on earth! I love her with all that I have and all that I am! She helped raise me so I see her as a Motherly figure. I feel very blessed to have such an amazing woman in my life!

Deep, my kids, and my parents I have already shared why I am thankful for them...just thought it needed said again! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment