Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

28 weeks!

How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I appeared to gain 7 lbs in 8 days, but it's really water retention & another health issue.

Sleep: just ok.

Best moment this week: Having Kamdyn and Diya feel Baby BGC move, and using the Doppler so they could hear her heartbeat. :). They were so excited about both. I also called my mom and dad & my gram so they could hear her heartbeat. My mom and gram cried. My dad commented how strong her heartbeat was.

Movement: Yep, I'm starting to feel her move in the top and bottom of my belly. She usually stays in my left side.

 Food cravings: Speedway's pizza and orange juice

Gender: GIRL!!! Well at least I hope she is still a she! I feel like the one thing I can control in this pregnancy is buying cutesy little girl clothes, and let me tell you she is VERY well stocked in cutesy little clothes. One thing is for sure...I LOVEEEEEEEE butt ruffles!!! =)

Belly Button in or out? In What I miss: Life without an IV. Showering without having to have someone prep my line. Not having big bruises from blood draws and IV. Not seeing multiple doctors each week.

What I am looking forward to: My next fun ultrasound. I need to schedule it soon. Holding this little diva in my arms. Sharing her first photos and her

Milestones: I'm in my 3rd trimester now!!! Yay! Only 2 weeks until I can start the 10 week countdown! Baby is measuring 30.5 weeks by fundus. :)

 Updates in general: I developed a blood clot in my picc line over the weekend. I was in the ER on Sunday afternoon to have it taken care of. Monday (yesterday) when my home nurse visited she wasn't happy with how my arm looked. So I had to see the picc team and my ob today. I had an ultrasound of my left arm where the picc line was, and it showed a small blood clot at the site of insertion of my line. My ob referred me to an internist for picc line/ cellulitis/ blood clot treatment. The internist told me to go to the ER for picc removal, and I'd be admitted so all my doctors could coordinate a care plan for me. So I'm in the ER ow waiting to get moved to labor and delivery. I had my picc line removed, and I'm on an IV now. I'm getting blood thinner and antibiotics through the IV.

No comments:

Post a Comment