Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

30 Weeks!!!

How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: -4.5 or 5 lbs

Sleep: just ok.

Best moment this week: My hubby coming home from his business trip.  Diya starting competitive cheer practice, spending quality time with my kiddos, and working on planning our "babymoon!" Hearing Baby BGC's heart tones on the doppler.

Movement: She hasn't been quite as active this week.

 Food cravings: One evening it was a salmon filet, a big steak, and a loaded baked potato.  Another day it was pasta.  I chose to eat neither...because all of these options are awful to throw up! =(

Gender: GIRL!!! She is for sure a SHE!!! =)

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Feeling well, and not having a hospital admission looming over my head at all times. =( Being able to bend over and pick up things easily.

What I am looking forward to: I have 2 peri appts next week, and the appt next Friday I will get a growth scan! =)  The peri told me yesterday that if my situation doesn't improve that she will order an amnio at 36 weeks and if Baby BGC's lungs are mature they will induce at 36 weeks...which is the end of June!!! WOW!

Milestones: I hit 30 weeks!!!!!  It seems that after I reach 30 weeks I tend to count down the weeks rather than count up...all in my mind/perception of course!  Today my fundus measured 34 weeks. 

Updates in general: So the house hunt is officially canceled until late 2012 or early 2013. I feel a ton of pressure has been lifted off my shoulders!  It just wasn't worth the added stress at this point.  I think I am getting an upper respiratory infection.  I feel blah!  Mother's Day was good, but I felt AWFUL that day.  I have not felt the least bit well in a few days.  I've been puking more than usual also.  Yesterday was one of the roughest days I've had in a while.  =(  The kids have been playing outside a lot.  It's getting really warm now.  I can't believe that my kids only have a few more weeks of school!  Oh in good news...Kamdyn passed her 5th grade advancement test.  She will take another one in the next week or so, and if she passes it then she will be placed in an advanced type of class for 5th grade! YAY!  Go K! Deep is getting worked up because the baby's d-day is drawing near!  He is feeling the pressure...rather him than me!! =)  Diya is super busy between school & cheer!  She is doing wonderful with cheer!  She learned to do a back walk-over last week!  She makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment