Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

29 Weeks!!

How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: -3 lbs

Sleep: just ok.

Best moment this week: Getting out of the hospital on Saturday afternoon.  I got out of the hospital about 1 hour before Diya had to be at the church for her First Holy Communion! =)  Seeing Baby BGC on ultrasound!! She is getting so big!  =)  The baby is measuring up to 2 weeks ahead! The perinatologist said she is a "hefty baby!" given all that has happened in this pregnancy!  Her speculated weight according to ultrasound was 2 lbs 12 oz!

Movement: Yes, she is a busy busy bee these days!

 Food cravings: Nothing. =(

Gender: GIRL!!! She is for sure a SHE!!! =)

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Feeling well. =/

What I am looking forward to: I am supposed to get a growth scan in a couple of weeks. I'm excited for that!

Milestones: I'm home, and I have no iv/picc line!  It's the first time since Jan that I've been "line free!"

Updates in general: I stayed in the hospital for 5 days.  It was a long 5 days filled with IVs, blood thinners, antibiotics, lots of consults with specialty doctors, puking, beeping iv pumps, blood draws that caused huge bruises, etc. It was a rough stay.  I am now on blood thinners until 6 weeks postpartum.  My arms are very bruised from blood draws, ivs, and shots of blood thinners.  I have to see a perinatologist & my normal ob every week for the next month. We are going to start a Sub-Q pump with reglan this week.  All my meds got changed while in the hospital.  I am now doing a big dose of Benadryl and will be starting Reglan.  I am also taking a med for reflux.  So far no major changes in how I feel. The peri told me that if I continue to be this sick she will induce at 37 weeks!  That means I have 8 weeks to go!!!!!  WOW!  Deep has started to go into panic mode needing to get ready for Baby BGC!  I'm sure it will hit me in the next few weeks! =)  Next week I will be 30 weeks!!!!!  YAYYYY! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment