Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, May 21, 2012

31 Weeks!!!

How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 0

Sleep: just ok.  Last night I started itching....my tummy started itching very very badly!  I had red raised bumps (hives) on my belly. I took Benadryl and it made me sleepy.  I woke up about 3.5 to 4 hours later itching again.  =(  I have little scratches on my belly where I itched in my sleep. =(  The peri thinks that cholestasis is starting. =(  She said it's a matter of time before things (can potentially) get really bad.

Best moment this week:  ehhh rough week.  I guess seeing Deep finish the girls loft beds!  They love it!

Movement: She moves a lot while I lay down to rest!

 Food cravings: sushi and this little deli that sells the most amazing pizza rolls.

Gender: GIRL!!! She is for sure a SHE!!! =)

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: Not puking every day. Being able to eat what I want without the fear of how it will be to puke that food. =/

What I am looking forward to: My appt with my Peri & Baby BGC's growth scan.  This weekend we are planning to go on a "Babymoon!!"

Milestones: 31 weeks!!  WOW!!!  Her foot was up near my ribs yesterday.  I finally felt her have very strong hiccups a couple of times this week.  

Updates in general: The past week has been rough.  I've spend the majority of the past week in bed. =(  We are going to try doing a steroid taper for the next 2 weeks. We will see...I guess. Diya had stunt camp this past weekend. She enjoyed it! We got her cheer uniform.  She is just loving cheer!  She has practice 2 times a week and a few other classes 4 days a week. She keeps us hopping!  Diya and Max are going to do a sports camp this summer for 4 days at our church.  Kamdyn is going to play volleyball this fall. She's excited!  Devas had an ear infection & yeast infection (diaper area.) Kohen had a sinus infection, and he had a few bug bites.  All of these issues are much better now!  Max was in a special mood all week.  I'm sure hoping this week is better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment