Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Catch up...

I'm way behind. I haven't done the blog dare in over a week. I haven't really done much of anything for the past week. I've been feeling VERY bad!

Deep traveled to Canada on the 26 & 27. He was home for the weekend, and then Monday he left for California until Friday. My parents visited during this time, and let me tell you it was WONDERFUL to have them here. I am so thankful!

Kids are all doing well. Typical kid struggles with them, but nothing we can't handle.

Deep is doing well. Enjoyed his trips. Said Cali was nice. He was super busy while there so he didn't have much down time to enjoy the area.

I on the other hand...haven't been fairing too well. Still on my picc line & IV hydration (w/meds & multivitamin) every day. I've been vomiting more than I had been.

I had an ob appt yesterday. I lost 2.5 lbs (in 2 weeks..which is better than previous weeks of losing 4 lbs in 6 days.) BP was 112/70. We heard BCG's heartbeat with a doppler. Dr. said to keep doing what we are doing. I asked about an ultrasound. Dr said how about next week! YAY! So hopefully BCG will cooperate next Monday, and we can see gender! =) I am excited!

That's all the big news for the time being. I will try to get caught up..soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment