Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Kamdyn & Diya's Dr. appt today

Both girls were seen by their pediatrician today. Kamdyn weighed 76.6 & Diya weighed 47.6 lbs.

Diya was seen for fluid in her ears & a sinus infection. Kamdyn was seen because she has been complaining that her lungs hurt & it's hard to catch her breath when/after she has been running.

Diya got a RX for antibiotic.

Kamdyn ran in place for about 10 minutes. The nurse did a pulmonary function test on her. She was at 83%. So she will use an inhaler 10 minutes before & after she is physically active.

Their Dr. told me that I look tired (really meaning you look like crap...just in a PC way.) I told her that I have HG, and she told the kids to take care of me and help me out at home.

I'm sure glad tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! YAY! Only 4 more days until my big ultrasound!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment