Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The excitement of an HG-ers day!

So yesterday I get a croissant sandwich (breakfast sausage, eggs, cheese) that I've been craving for years...ok so really only about a month. I eat 2/3 of it...and make my hubby drop me off at Target so I can puke! BLAH!

Today I ate & puked at one of my all time favorite restaurants! Sad! =( I was thinking...have you seen that Fiber 1 commercial where the hubby says "Fiber makes me sad!" I often feel that way about food in general!

So my most exciting part of today....I bet you are on pins and needles to find out! ;) I ordered myself a 2nd IV pole. This way I can have 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs! YAYAYAY!!! LOL

My nurse comes tomorrow to change my dressing. I see my dr. again in just a bit under 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment