Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, February 27, 2012

Feeling down...

So the dreaded HG saga continues on....

I'm loosing hope that I will EVER feel better.

I'm feeling so frustrated, down, depressed, sad, etc.

I just want to be "normal!" I want to eat & enjoy food. I am still puking nearly everything that enters my mouth. UGH! I want to nourish my body & Baby BGC without the use of PICC lines, needles, medicine. I want to enjoy time out watching my kids have fun & celebrating their victories. I want this pregnancy, my very last pregnancy EVER to be pleasant & enjoyable...you know the perfect pregnancy with a cute little belly, lots of little kicks and movements from baby, pleasant dr. appts where you hear the heartbeat & learning more about your baby, etc.

Yeah I realize I'm complaining. I figure I'm allowed to. I've never felt so awful in my entire life. Each day I feel like I got hit by a bus! I feel defeated. The HG wins...I'm waving my white flag! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment