Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, February 13, 2012

Intelligender Gender Prediction Test

So as you all know we are expecting our 6th baby in July. The baby's nickname is Bubble-Guppy-Cupcake (BCG from here on out!) With the majority (4) of my pregnancies I have found out the gender before birth by ultrasound. We choose to not find out until birth with 1 of our kids. It was an amazing experience to wait until birth. I obviously had a lot more patience then than I do now! Now I can't wait to find out if we will have ribbons & bows or cars & trains.

I had the opportunity to try and review the Intelligender Gender Predictor Test. Here is a little bit of information taken from Intelligender's website.

"IntelliGender's Gender Prediction Test™ is a simple urine analysis similar to the pregnancy test you took a few weeks ago. It uses first morning urine and a proprietary mix of chemicals which reacts with a combination of hormones to indicate the gender of your baby. It can be performed as early as 10 weeks of pregnancy (six weeks from the first day of the missed period). It is an easy test to perform and provides quick results in-home so the news can be shared right away.

IntelliGender reminds all pregnant moms that seeing an obstetrician early in the pregnancy is critical for the health of the mother and the baby and should follow the advice of their physician.

You simply collect first morning urine and insert into the test vessel. Swirl rapidly in a circular motion, place the test on a flat white surface undisturbed for minutes."


So my girls & I got up super early on Sunday, January 15 to try out the Intelligender Test. I was 12 weeks & 6 days pregnant at the time.



I opened the box and examined all the contents in the Intelligender box, and we read the directions.



Next I collected my urine in the syringe and put it in the Intelligender test container. I swirled the urine in the test container for 10 seconds, I set a timer for 5 minutes, and I left the room.

When the timer went off my girls and I ran into the bathroom to examine the Intelligender test.





This is what we found upon checking out Intelligener test. It looks like the Thakur Family's new addition may be a new little boy according to Intelligender.

For more info on Intelligender please check out the following websites:


http://www.intelligenderblog.com

http://www.facebook.com/intelligender
http://www.youtube.com/intelligender
http://twitter.com/intelligender
http://www.flickr.com/intelligender
http://www.pinterest.com/intelligender

Listed below is info directly from email correspondence with Intelligender.

"We have a great online special as well on our website. The IntelliGender GPT is
$27.99 + Free S/H! If you order 2 or more kits you will receive an additional
30% off. Great deal you can share with your moms!

We also now have a mobile website so moms can stay connected with us on the go!
It's simple to use, and all of our social media outlets are in one place! On
your mobile phone, go to www.intelligender.mobi "

No comments:

Post a Comment