Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

OB appt & ultrasound

Monday I had an OB appt & an ultrasound! I was sooooo excited thinking that we may be able to see the gender of the baby giving that I am 17 weeks, and Baby BGC is measuring about a week ahead. The baby was so cute...S/he waved at us. It was precious! The baby still measured about a week ahead. Baby BCG weighed about 8 oz. We listened the the heartbeat. Baby BCG's heart was beating at 146 bpm. The tech was not the nicest. =( She wanted NOTHING to do with giving us a quick peek.

After my ultrasound I saw the Dr. I lost 1.5 lbs and my bp was 110/62. Urine was "better" this week. The Dr. came in my room and chatted with me about what was going on. He said to stick with the regimen we are going with now. He seemed very doubtful that I will feel somewhat normal through this pregnancy. =( I will see the Dr. in 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment