Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 1- MyJobChart.com

WOAH! As I was browsing through pintrest today I found a template for a chore chart for the kids. It was no longer available to print so I went on a search for a template, and I ran across this awesome site....(I feel like I should insert a big drumroll here!)



WOWSA! What an amazing idea! You set it up for your family, and each child gets a log in with a password of their own. You assign each child chores, and they get points. You then set up rewards that they can spend their points on. My kids rewards are family game night, gift certificate to store of choice, shopping day with mom & dad, dinner out, or donate to a few specific charities.

I am going to totally brag....since getting home they have done nearly all their chores and alone reading time WITH NO FIGHTING!!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment