Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 20 of Thanks...

WOW November is 2/3 of the way over! Only 10 more days left. My birthday is only 3 days away, and Thanksgiving is only 4 days away! My family has started making plans for Thanksgiving. I am taking pumpkin crunch...see recipe in my blog. I posted it a few days ago....and ranch mashed potatoes. YUM! I'm also getting excited for Black Friday. I haven't seen a bunch of stuff that I NEED to go get. I guess I will decide after I get a good look at the ads. Anyway...

Day 20:

Today I am thankful that Deep is my husband & my kids' daddy! He is the best daddy any kid could ask for. He provides for us, he helps me with the kids...changing diapers doesn't scare him!, he helps around the house...I could go on and on. I truly feel blessed in life because I am truly married to the VERY BEST MAN for me! =) God knew what he was doing when he brought the 2 of us together! Thanks Deep for being such an amazing man. Yes this is the second time I have put Deep for being what I am thankful for. He deserves it! Honestly, I could probably think of a reason to use him for all 30 days. I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment