Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

End of 2011 already?!?

Ok so as I am wrapped up in taking care of my family I completely lose track of everything else. I keep meaning to blog. However, by the time I get to it I have completely forgotten again!

So for a good update on us...

We are still in Michigan! YAY stayed put for 2 years! Kamdyn is in 4th grade, Diya is in 2nd grade, Max is in K, and Kohen goes to preschool Tues & Thurs half days. All kids are doing fab at school. Kamdyn gets real grades this year. So far she gets mostly all A's!

Kamdyn & Diya just finished up their first year of cheer with the Commerce Chargers. I will post videos of their competition. For the most part they loved cheering. They are glad the season is over. Diya is getting ready to start gymnastics and Kamdyn is doing basketball through CYO at our church. Kamdyn hurt her knee at her last regular season game. She strained (possible grade 1 tear) of her MCL. She was on crutches for about a week, and in a brace indefinitely (at this point.) She didn't get to cheer at the playoff games due to the injury. She is on the mend though...THANK GOD!

Max is your typical little boy. He's super active, mouthy, ornery, and oh so loveable! He's much more physical than the girls..who tend to be a bit more verbal. I was a bit nervous that socially he would be intimidated. I asked his teacher how he was doing socially. She burst out in laughter. She told me that he has deemed himself the "master of his table!" She said he does very well academically and socially. *whew* At school he is on an IEP for speech. He gets speech therapy 1 day a week. He is definitely making improvements. He comes home from school with stories every day.

Kohen has really blossomed in the past few months. He talks NON-stop! He loved preschool for the first week or so. Then the next month he would cry when we dropped him off. Finally last week we had a breakthrough! He now loves preschool again! I have his parent/teacher conference this Thursday. I will try to update on how he is doing after that. Kohen was a pirate for Halloween. We had a costume for him and I was telling him about it. He told me "NO! Ko-man wants to be a pirate! Mom, pirates say arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!" It was very cute! He did fabulous trick-or-treating last night. He was the cutest little pirate. He said "Trick-or-Treat arghhh” to each person.

Devas just turned 1! He is walking and repeating sounds. He holds his own in our crazy family! Devas has 6 teeth. He was a pumpkin for Halloween. He even went trick-or-treating at a few houses.

Deep is doing great! His job is going well. We had an opportunity for a quick minute to move to upstate NY. We are not leaving MI currently though. We are OK with this, and we hoping to buy a house in the next few months! YAY...big step for our family!!! Deep is doing his masters at University of Michigan. He is doing GREAT! We are all so proud of him.

I finally finished my doula classes! I have 1 more birth to complete before I can apply for certification! I have also been taking photography classes, and I am looking to start my own photography business.

OK good general update on us...stay tuned. Hopefully I will do better keeping up!

No comments:

Post a Comment