Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, November 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



This is our first week back to MPM. I've been running astray for a bit. We are back to budgeting, and cooking at home. Again as I've said before...turning our life around. I'm more hopeful this time though.

Now on to our menu...

Monday- slow cooker beef stroganoff, mashed potatoes, biscuits, veggie

Tuesday- POTATO SOUP W/ SAUSAGE, BISCUITS, veggie (I omit the green beans from the soup recipe)

Wednesday- roast, veggies, biscuits (this was a roast recipe I made up 2 weeks ago. It was the most amazing roast I have ever made! I will try to post the recipe soon)

Thursday- Laura's Unbelivable chicken pasta, garlic bread (this pasta is AMAZING!!! Our family LOVES this dinner!)

Friday- homemade pizza

Saturday- chicken parm, veggie, garlic bread

Sunday- Slow cooker beef stew, biscuits, veggie (can't seem to find this recipe, I will work on that

2 comments:

  1. I love your potato soup w/sausage recipe. This time of year I really enjoy homemade soups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This soup is one of our favorites also! I serve the soup over biscuits, and it is absolutely perfect!!! =)

    ReplyDelete