Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 23 of Thanks...

Today is my birthday!!! I am 32 years young today. =)

Day 23:

Today I am very thankful for my parents! Knowing that my birthday was in these 30 days I wanted to save my mom & dad for today. They have always been there for me. They nurtured me and always showed me the best choices my whole life. I am so thankful to have both of my parents with me. My dad fought a very aggressive last year, and I am so thankful that his surgery went well. He is currently cancer free! Praise God!!

My parents have always been a great support for me. They have helped me when I am down, and picked me up when I've needed it.

My parents are great grandparents to my kids. My kids absolutely adore their Meme & Paw!

I love you Mom & Dad! Thanks for being my parents! I love you both very very much!!! Happy Keli's Birthday (delivery day) to you Mom...since you did all the hard work! ;) I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment