Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 22 of Thanks...

Day 22:

Today I am absolutely thankful for my oldest "kiddo" Khiley. Khiley is actually my cousin, and I got custody of her in 2007. She lived with us for about 3 years. Last year in December Khiley married a wonderful man named Walt. Yesterday afternoon at 4:10 Khiley gave birth to a BEAUTIFUL baby boy named Hunter Edward Taylor. He was born via emergency cesarean section. He weighed a whopping 8 lbs 4 oz & was 22 inches long. I am so proud of Khiley. She did a fabulous job yesterday! I am so thrilled to be a "KiKi" (my name for grandma LOL) to sweet little Hunter! I also got quite acquainted with Hunter's MawMaw, Belinda (Walt's Mother), yesterday. She is such a blessing to Khiley, Walt, & Hunter. Thank you Belinda!!! <3

God has blessed Khiley & Walt...and the rest of us with a sweet baby boy! So today I am absolutely, amazingly thrilled to say that I am so very thankful for Khiley, Walt, Belinda, and of course Mr. Hunter!!! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment