Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 21 of Thanks..

Day 21:

Today is my very best friend's birthday! She is such a blessing in my life. She tells me the truth when I need to hear it, and she listens to me complain when I feel the need. She has been a true blessing in my life in the last 2 years. God has shown me what a true friend is. Missi is one of the most beautiful, amazing, friendly, giving, and kind-hearted friends that anyone could ever have! She has done so much for me I don't even know how to begin to thank her. She has a beautiful family, and I feel so privileged to be a part of that family. She has an awesome hubby & fabulous kids! They complete her. So many people think that they will be friends forever with their "high school friends." Most of the time those friendships fade away....well I am blessed having my high school best friend still be my best friend today. I love you Missi! I hope you have an AMAZING BIRTHDAY!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment