Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blog Dare #12

I am going to do tomorrow's & Friday's because I have a lot going on. So while I have a moment I will write...


Thursday's blog prompt is "A vacation I hope to take this year."`

Purely speaking hypothetically, I'd love to take a huge Disney World vacation & swim with dolphins/manatees, go back to NYC, go on a cruise, or go to an All-Inclusive resort. Dreamin' big! LOL Actually since I'm pregnant & have HG I doubt I will be leaving town anytime soon. =(

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog and now following

    http://simplysamisthoughts.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-dare-day-12-vacation-i-hope-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to those places too! I've never been anywhere, I know that it won't happen for awhile though... I want to wait until the boys are older to do something like that!

    ReplyDelete