Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, January 16, 2012

Blog Dare 17

"The first time I saw..."

The first time I saw Kamdyn on ultrasound was absolutely amazing!

I had found out I was pregnant about 6 weeks earlier. I had an early ultrasound and nothing was seen. (this happened with 2 previous pregnancies. I went on to miscarry both times.) The Dr. office ordered blood hcg tests. Both tests decreased in number. I was told I would miscarry this pregnancy also.

I went on with life the best I could. I blocked out everything about pregnancy/babies, etc out of my mind. I was done.

The first week of December I got VERY sick. By the weekend I was so extremely ill that I couldn't keep water down. I went to the ER. They asked if I could be pregnant. I told them no...I had just had a miscarriage. They did a blood test and my hcg was 36,000! I went for an ultrasound. I was 10.5 weeks pregnant!!!! WOAH. It was amazing to see the little baby on the screen. She was wiggling around. AMAZING!! I got an ultrasound picture. I laid it on my belly. Deep had ran home just before the ultrasound...not knowing that I was pregnant! When he returned he asked what was on my belly. I told him the first picture of our baby. We both got tears in our eyes. It was an amazing moment! =)

2 comments: