Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, January 6, 2012

UGH!

I HATE BEING SICK! Just needed to let that out! Since being diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum a couple of weeks ago my life has gone out of control! I have not kept ANY food and maybe 12 ounces of fluids down. I've been to the ER 2 times. The first time my OB sent me from his office. The 2nd time I passed out and was rushed to the ER. Yesterday I had a nurse come to my home and start an IV on me. As of now I get IV hydration w/ phenergan & multivitamins 2 times a week. I see my Dr. on Monday. I am really struggling. Deep spend most of the week working from home. I spend most of my time in bed.

For a few hours after I had my first IV treatment I felt like a new person. I still could not keep food down, but I felt OK. I did a load of laundry and *insert drum roll here* even took a shower!! Then I crashed...hit a wall...felt awful again. So back to bed I headed. It's encouraging on one hand and equally as discouraging. To think that I will have to wait until next Tues. when I get my IV to feel half human again...REALLY SUCKS!

I have been fantasizing about eating a HUGE meal. I make myself so hungry. I think I am romanticizing how amazing it would be to eat a yummy meal and keep it down!!

I will update after my appt. on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment