Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Social Media Goals for 2012






I guess I haven't thought much about this lately. I have thought a couple of times about starting a facebook fan page for my doula business & my aspiring photography business. I have not made the fan page because I am not sure of a name that I want to name my business. I have thought of a few name choices, but they just aren't THE NAME!

These things have taken a backseat currently. I will get back to them toward the end of this year.

To find out more about the blog challenge visit www.bloggymoms.com

1 comment:

  1. Yeah the right name is important! It took me awhile to find the RIGHT name for my business (www.betterdips.com) and once I found it, i just knew that it was THE NAME!

    Come check out my site: http://our365days.blogspot.com.... I'm a new follower from BloggyMoms

    ReplyDelete