Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Friday, January 13, 2012

OFFICIAL Announcement!




Yes, I am pregnant! I am due July 23. Yes this is baby #6. Yes we are happy! This munchkin was a BIG HUGE surprise, but we are just thrilled!



Here is our little "Bubble-Guppy-Cupcake!"

I am 12 weeks & 4 days along. I was nauseated before I even got a + test. At 8 weeks I went downhill quickly. I have lost 5-6 % of my body weight. I am very nauseated all the time. I was diagnosed with hyperemesis gravidarum. I have been getting IV hydration at home. Today I go to get a PICC line placed. I'm hoping this will help, and I will start feeling better.

Anyway, this is our big news! I have an ultrasound on Jan 18 for the NT. I will NOT be having the penta screen...which gave me a false positive for trisomy 18 with Devas's pregnancy. Then around mid/late Feb I will have an ultrasound to determine gender.

By the way...we know what causes babies, and no we don't care to hear your opinion of OUR LIFE! =)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope you start feeling better soon. I followed your blog from the Michigan Bloggy Moms page, I live in SE Michigan :)
    Candi

    ReplyDelete