Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bloggy Dare #7

Something you need daily - coffee?

So this is yesterday's blog prompt. I missed yesterday because I was so very ill. I spent the greater part of the evening in the ER getting 4 1/2 liters of IV fluid & 2 medications to help resolve the horrible nausea. Thankfully my electrolytes tested OK. I hadn't kept food or drink down in about 48 hours. I felt awful!

Thankfully after the fluids I felt well enough to eat (something I was MAJORLY craving!) a piece of Papa Romano's pizza & a bread stick. Unfortunately it came back up, but a whole glass of cold Sprite stayed down!!! YAY!

So back to my blog prompt...something I need daily. Recently it is IV fluids. When not pregnant and suffering with HG I need caffeine...preferably in the form of Diet Coke!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better now. :-)

    I am visiting from Blog Dare. :-)

    ReplyDelete