Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

HG treatment update

I spoke with the pharmacist who preps my IV hydration & meds. He found out there is a nurse through the agency I'm using that does midlines!!! YAY! Today I called my OB's office and asked them to send over the orders so I can have the midline placed. They are going to coordinate with the agency to get it figured out!

Yesterday evening my IV blew so I called my nurse because I had only had 1 bag of fluids, and I needed the IV replaced so I could get the remaining liters. A different nurse came out...ironically it was the nurse trained to do the midlines!!! I talked to her about the midline. She told me could have placed the midline yesterday if she had an order from the dr. UGH!

Anyway hopefully by the end of the week we will have something figured out. Otherwise, I am going to be getting peripheral IVs every other day for at least the next few weeks. OY!

No comments:

Post a Comment