Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Monday, January 16, 2012

frusturated again!

I had my PICC line placed on Friday. This was a big relief! Almost seen as a miracle in my eyes! So getting IV fluids is much easier now! *whew* So I will count this as 2 steps forward....

Now I only took 1 step back this time...because I think I can find a way to deal with this issue. My OB has decided that I am ONLY to get fluids...no meds or vitamins in my IV. I spoke with the nurse at his office, and she told me that he insisted that I since I said they didn't help me why would he waste his time prescribing the meds/vitamins. Sad thing is I told him in his office last Monday that I not only NEED the phenergan, but that when zofran is added to phenergan I feel so much better!!! When I have the mutlivitamin in my IV I feel better longer after the IV is done. So where is he getting that the meds don't help me?!?

The OB's nurse told me that I am going to have to come in and talk to the Dr. myself because she feels like she is playing quarterback between the Dr. & I and she isn't qualified to play QB. UGH. So I was transferred to the receptionist to schedule an appt. They only had 1 appt available this entire week. It was at a time I couldn't go in. So I asked if I can just speak with the Dr. on the phone. The receptionist told me that he is so backed up with stuff that she doubted he would have a chance to call me. I hung up the phone, and burst into tears...UGH.

I have decided that I've had enough with this dr! I can't take this anymore. I'm sick...I'm loosing weight....I feel like crud all the time...I can hardly keep anything down. What about this don't they understand??

So I made an appt with a new OB in the area that was listed on the reference area of www.helpher.org The nurse I spoke with on the phone said they deal with HG often. So that is hopeful for me! I am keeping my fingers crossed and saying prayers that this new Dr. takes me serious!

1 comment:

  1. well good luck, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you as well!! DR. troubles are so annoying!!!

    ReplyDelete