Ebates

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Thursday, January 19, 2012

OB appt & NT ultrasound

Yesterday I had an OB appt so that we could get my IV meds ordered again. I gained 1/2 a lb, and my Dr. made a huge deal about it! I think it's just from IV fluid, but what do I know?!? My urine was negative, and my BP was 100/60. The dr. tried to hear the baby's heart via doppler. He found the hb right away last week, but this week he couldn't find it. I was a bit worried, but knew I had an ultrasound in the afternoon. I told the dr. how bad I was feeling since all my meds were taken away. So the Dr. ordered 3 liters of lactated ringers (LR), first one with phenergan, 2nd with multivitamins & zofran, & the 3rd with phenergan. Today is my first day to try this regimen. I have thrown up twice today. So we shall see where this goes....

Yesterday I had the NT scan/ultrasound done. The baby was wiggling around. S/he measured 77 mm from crown to rump. S/he measured 14 weeks...almost a full week ahead. The measurement for the NT was 1.9...so a healthy measurement. The baby's hear rate was 156. The ultrasound tech said everything looked good! =) We will get results in about a week.





No comments:

Post a Comment